With over 15 years of experience in advising and managing clients, both businesses and individuals throughout the world, we provide tailored migration solutions based on individual needs.
We have achieved outstanding results for our clients by empowering them with the highest quality of migration services.
Now, we want to use our expertise in migration law to understand your needs. We endeavor to find the right solution to your immigration problems.
Our range of service includes (but not limited to) –
- Partner visas (820, 801, 309, 100, 300)
- Temporary graduate visas (485)
- Work visas (482, 186, 494, 191)
- Skilled visas (189, 190, 491, 191)
- Short stay visas (600)
- Temporary activity visa (408)
- Student visas and extensions (500)
- Medical treatment visas (602)
- Child visas (101, 837)
- Parent visas
- Resident return visa
- AAT reviews of visa refusal or visa cancellation
- All skill assessments
- Ministerial interventions
- Court applications
- Accessing documents under the Freedom of Information Act (with the Department of Home affairs and AAT)