Parent Visa

There are a range of parent visas allow the parent to stay in Australia temporarily or permanently.  Some of these options are listed below

Aged Parent Visa (subclass 804)

This permanent visa lets an aged parent of a settle Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen stay in Australia. The parent must be old enough to receive the Australian Aged pension.